While I wait for the spring when the foundation is fixed and I can work on flooring, I decided doing the boys room in the meantime would be a good project. I love both of the boys rooms below, and plan to copy a little of each:
First off is the grid wall. I saw the photo a year or two ago and was in love with the room. I managed to find the blog it came from again, and if you’re interested in a detailed tutorial please visit this page. We basically just ripped down 1/2″ mdf to 2.5″ strips and used the nail gun to attach it to the wall. I have LOTS of caulking to do over the next week, but progress has been made!